We celebrated Mom’s/Baba’s Birthday Today. I went to her favorite restaurant this morning and had breakfast with her in spirit. This time I did all the talking and mom had to listen but otherwise it felt nice to spend time with her this way, just like we used to. I bought some cupcakes, mom’s favourite of course, and after supper we turned the lights down and Jason, Cassidy and I sang Happy Birthday to her. I hope she heard us.
Today was a tough day but we made it through knowing you are by our side. We love you mom, you are always in our hearts. Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday Mom (dishingcupcakes.com)
- Happy Birthday, Mom! (donnadeni.com)
- Birthday Wishes: We dearly wish you a blessed day (supportforoscar.wordpress.com)
- A Month of Thanksgiving Day 24 (alaoptimism.wordpress.com)
- Motherless Daughter (joliva513.wordpress.com)