Christmas is time for family as well as a time for giving and sharing. This year will be different for us since it is the first Christmas not having our Mom here physically. So we will light the tree, bake the turkey, open the presents and enjoy the music just like we used to. And even though we may not be able to see you or hear you, you will be with us spiritually Mom, that I know. As you said you are only ever just a thought away.
Last week we celebrated Cassidy’s 6th birthday and it was a fun filled day with spirit galore. Mom said she wouldn’t miss her granddaughter’s birthday for the world and I know she was there with us to help blow out the candles, I just know it!!!!
Love You All Year Round… Beautiful Mother.
- Daily Prompt~ Unexpected Loss ~ My Beautiful Mother (joannebest.wordpress.com)
- The Christmas Candle (clarabelle.org)
- christmas past (beyondtwoworlds.com)
- A Wonderful Memory of Days Gone By (beebeesworld.wordpress.com)
- The Twelve Days of Christmas (gretchenekengel.com)
- What Shall We Give This Year? (mormonsoprano.com)