Love Cathy is a BLOG created in honour of our inspirational mother, Cathy Slowski, who believed that every random act of kindness created a ripple of happiness in the lives of others. Through happiness and adversity our mom lived a life brimmed with courage, humility, humour and grace and we miss her everyday, every hour, every minute.
We want to celebrate our Mom’s life by trying to make this world a better place….one random act of kindness at a time. Through this journey we will share our experiences on the joy of giving as well as our thoughts on love and loss. We hope this BLOG will ignite the hearts of people to inspire kindness towards one another and at the same time heal our own.
Any donations may be made in her honour to The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, The National Breast Cancer of Australia, or through Karma Currency or Donate Planet to choose the charity of your choice.
- INTERNATIONAL “LoveCathy” Day, Nov. 28th (lovecathydotcom.wordpress.com)
- Why I’m Taking Part in the KitchenAid Cook for the Cure Campaign (insearchofyummyness.com)
- Angels: Church group knits gifts for cancer patients (members.jacksonville.com)
- Researchers find better predictor of breast cancer (medicalxpress.com)
- Breast Cancer Awareness (theasiandestination.com)
- Give Thanks and Give Back (komenstlouis.wordpress.com)
- Giving Trees for a Change (pplkind.com)
- Giving…to Get? (minimalistmindy.wordpress.com)